CD Receiver with iPod® Direct Control, 7-Way Rotary Commander and Front AUX-input
- MP3, WMA, WAV, iTunes AAC Playback
- XM and Sirius Radio Ready
- Remote Control Included
iPod® Direct Connection
Connect an iPod nano or iPod® to the new DEH-P3000IB, and you can control menus, shuffle function, songs, podcasts and audiobook chapters in the iPod® through the headunit interface as quickly and easily as you would on the iPod® itself. Don’t worry about your iPod® battery running low on power—this direct connection also recharges the unit during playback. In addition, Pioneer has developed the following new features to make using your iPod® in the car extremely easy and convenient:
- Link Search
While listening to a specific artist you can hold "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist.
- Passenger Control Mode
Allows passenger to use the iPod® directly to browse and select music, while connected to the headunit for playback.
- Random (Shuffle) Key
Physical Random Button on faceplate (Shuffle) makes it easy to hear something fresh.
Use the built-in AUX input for connecting any digital portable player and other external auxiliary devices. For extra-convenient access, the DEH-P3000IB has this input on the front panel.
Full Featured and High Performance
The DEH-P3000IB is smartly designed to expand your system, customize your experience, provide superior sound quality and easy operation.
- 2 RCA preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
NOTE: Do not use your Pioneer system if doing so will divert your attention in any way from the safe operation of your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules. In some states certain operations of devices while driving may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must be obeyed.
*The DEH-P3000IB and CD-I200 connector are compatible with third generation iPods® and newer featuring the dock connector. iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Unauthorized copying of music or other files is strictly prohibited.
Supertuner (AM/FM Radio)
- Supertuner IIID
- Selectable (On/Off)
Digital Radio Capability
- Yes (GEX-P920XM Required)
- Yes (SIR-PNR2 Required)
- Yes (8fs/16-bit)
- CD Text
iPod & iPhone Control Capability
- iBus Direct Control (CD-I200 Required)
Additional System Expandability
- Yes (CD-UB100 Required)
- Built-in (Front)
- CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required
- Slot In
- LED, 16 Character
- MOSFET 50W x 4
- 22W x 4
- EEQ (3-Band Parametric)
- 3 mode
- Two-Way Crossover
- 50/63/80/100/125Hz, -12dB/Oct.
- 50/63/80/100/125Hz, -18dB/Oct., +/-12dB
- 2 pair (Front/Rear or Front/Sub)
- 2.2V, 1k Ohm
- Rotary Commander
- Rotary Commander
- 1 Year