7.2-Channel 3D Ready A/V Receiver
- Network- Ready with AirPlay®, Pandora®, vTuner® and SiriusXMTM
- Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad® Certified - Cable Included
- Pioneer iControlAV2012
- Zone 2 Audio Output
- Direct Energy
Handheld and Internet
- iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G / iPod touch 4G, 3G, 2G, 1G / iPod classic / iPod nano 6G, 5G, 4G, 3G
- Yes (AS-BT200 required)
Decoders & Formats
- Texas Instruments Aureus
- 192kHz / 24-Bit
- MP3, WMA, AAC, 192kHz / 24-Bit WAV & FLAC via USB and Network
- Yes with Loudness Management
- Multi- Channel
- Auto / Plus
- 1/2 inch
- Yes (Direct, Pure Direct)
- 15+1 Mode DSP
- Yes (Focus, Wide)
- Surround Back / Height / Depth / Wide
- Bit Stream
- 2 Channel
- Yes (10 Frame)
- Versatile Speaker Configuration
- Yes (Front Channel)
- Yes with Input Switch / Last Memory
- Standard Definition Sources Detail, Sharpness, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Chroma, YNR, Black Level
- 7 In ( 6 Rear, 1 Front) / 1 Out
- Optional AS-BT200
- 1 In (Assignable)
- 3 In
- Yes (USB+V)
- 2 (Front 1, Rear 1 for Wireless LAN)
- Optional AS-WL300
- 3 In / 1 Out
- 3 In / 1 Out
- 0.1 Ch (SW)
- USB / AV Inputs
- 63 Preset AM / FM Tunner
- 2 Zone Audio
- 1 In / 1 Out
- Zone 2 Text
- Learning Remote Control
- 30, 60, 90 min.
- Surround Back/ Front Height/ Front Wide/ Front Bi-Amp/ Zone 2/ B-Speaker
- 9 Large
- 17.13 x 6.63 x 14.29
- 22.05 lbs.
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice.
PIONEER and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
The impedances indicated are actual values that speakers can present to an amplifier while playing back music. They do not refer to the nominal rated impedances of speakers you use.
HDMI connection may not allow transmission of copyright protected material, depending on the capability of the signal source.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
SIRIUS and related marks are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
Apple, AirPlay, the AirPlay logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPlay works with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generations), iPad 2, iPad with iOS 4.2 or later, and iTunes 10.1 (Mac and PC) or later.
DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA Certified are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Pandora is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
Blu-ray Disc is a registered trademark of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
“x.v.Color” is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
Qdeo is a trademark of Marvell World Trade, Ltd.
vTuner is a registered trademark of Noting Else Matters Software, Ltd.
Phase Control is a trademark placed on a product with Pioneer’s Phase Control Technology concept. The technology enables high-grade sound reproduction environment by improving the phase matching for each of the components.
For details on iPod compatibility, visit http://pioneer.jp/homeav/support/ios/na/