No matter what your musical demands are, Premier has the perfect 6.5" speaker for you. Cone materials on our 2- and 3-ways range from a magnesium hybrid to Pearl Polycarbon and Foamed Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP), and either high-performance neodymium or strontium magnets. We've paid careful attention to basket design, looking both at bass response and spatial issues for installs. But what do all of our 6.5" speakers have in common? Premier sound quality.
- 6-1/2" Nickel-Coated IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Composite Cone
- Conical Domes for Enhanced Cone Rigidity
- Triangular-Design Butyl Rubber Surround for Long Excursion with Smoother Response
- Large Diameter Conex Damper for Linear Bass Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin for High Power Handling Capabilities
- CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire) Voice Coil
- Projected Pole Yoke for Extended Bass Response
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter with Magnetic Fluid for Crisp, Clear Highs
- Ultra-Slim Neodymium Magnet (Tweeter)
- Surface, Angle or Flush Swivel Mounting Capabilities
- Outboard Crossover Network Included with -12dB/Oct. HPF and -12dB/Oct. LPF filters, Tweeter Level Adjustment (0, -3dB) and Tweeter Protection Circuit
- 180 Watts Max. Music Power (60 Watts Nominal) (with 80Hz, -12dB/Oct. HPF) 150 Watts (50 Watts) without Crossover
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 90dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 35 - 32,000Hz
- 4 Ohm Rated
- Dimensions: 6-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/8"