If you have 5.25" cutouts, Premier has you covered. Our 5.25" speaker line includes a component speaker package featuring 3D magnesium hybrid cones, a super-slim profile for easier mounting, and a crossover network. And, our 2- and 3-way 5.25" speakers offer choices of materials, designs, and power handling- up to 160 Watts max.- to fit your needs.
- 5-1/4" Nickel-Coated IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Composite Cone
- Conical Domes for Enhanced Cone Rigidity
- Triangular-Design Butyl Rubber Surround for Long Excursion with Smoother Response
- Large Diameter Conex Damper for Linear Bass Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin for High Power Handling Capabilities
- CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire) Voice Coil
- Projected Pole Yoke for Extended Bass Response
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter with Magnetic Fluid for Crisp, Clear Highs
- Ultra-Slim Neodymium Magnet (Tweeter)
- Surface, Angle or Flush Swivel Mounting Capabilities
- Outboard Crossover Network Included with -12dB/Oct. HPF and -12dB/Oct. LPF filters, Tweeter Level Adjustment (0, -3dB) and Tweeter Protection Circuit
- 180 Watts Max. Music Power (60 Watts Nominal) (with 80Hz, -12dB/Oct. HPF) 150 Watts (50 Watts) without Crossover
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 90dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 40 - 32,000Hz
- 4 Ohm Rated
- Dimensions: 5-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/4"