Our line of 4" x 6" speakers offers a range of 2-way models, all featuring a high-energy strontium magnet, our IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) speaker materials technology, and the usual great Pioneer sound quality.
- Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite Composite Cone (Gold) for Smoother Response with Deeper Bass
- Urethane Surround for High Efficiency (Sensitivity)
- High Energy Strontium Magnet (Woofer)
- Latex Damper for Enhanced Linear Bass Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin for High Power Handling Capabilities
- 1" Poly-Ether Imide (PEI) Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Ultra-Slim Neodymium Magnet (Tweeter)
- Shallow Mounting Depth for Wider Installation Coverage
- New Custom-Fit US/European Compatible Basket Design
- 80 Watts Max. Music Power (20 Watts Nominal)
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 90dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 45 - 30,000Hz
- 4 Ohm Rated
- Dimensions: 6-3/8" x 3-7/8" x 2"
- Mounting Depth: 1-3/4"