5-1/4" 3-Way Speaker
- 300 Watts Max Power (50 Watts Nominal)
- New Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and Responsiveness
- Lightweight Elastic Polymer Surround
PIONEERING AN IDEAL
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
LOUD AND CLEAR
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness and rigidity to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains the cone’s superior rigidity and internal loss while another layer makes excellent use of light, water-resistant material.
- Lightweight elastic polymer surround for high sensitivity
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire for heat dissipation and durability to withstand high input power
- New grille design
- 300 W (35 W)
- Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone
- 49 Hz to 31 kHz
- 89 dB
- 4 Ω