Download AVIC FEEDS
Updated February 13, 2012.
AVIC FEEDS creates a link between your Pioneer AVIC Navigation system and your PC. It allows you to bring content from your PC and the Internet to your AVIC system. Even use AVIC FEEDS to view and edit data from your AVIC system.
- Transfer a Destination
Ever had a friend email you an address, or look up a location using Google Maps™? Easily transfer that location to your AVIC system by selecting the "Send to GPS" option, and selecting "Pioneer."
- Import a Location from a Geo-Tagged Photo from Flickr
Ever seen a photo from a friend, and wanted to then visit where the photo was made? If the photo has been geo-tagged, it's simple to download the location.
- Back-Up & Edit Your "Favorites" Address Book
Busy drivers will end up with many locations stored in their "Favorites" address book. Now you can export those locations for a safe back up. Manage and edit them at home on your PC, and even import from your PC's address book to make this feature even more convenient.
- Create Custom Splash Screen
Give your Navi unit a custom feel, with a personalized splash screen.
- Fuel Manager
Export your drive report from your Navi, and analyze it with this tool. View fuel mileage, CO2 emissions, and even acceleration & braking trends that will help you get more mileage out of your vehicle.
Download AVIC FEEDS
Click on the link below to start your download.
AVICFEEDS (10.76 MB)
Version number: 2.3.0
Version Date: February 13, 2012
- Support for 2012 Navigation models
- Unzip the file "AVICFEEDSsetup_ver2_3_0.zip" (10.76 MB)
- Run the executable file "AVICFEEDSsetup_ver2_3_0.exe"
- Follow the Install Shield Wizard to complete the installation.
- Once the install is complete, confirm the version (2.3.0) by launching the application from your PC, pressing Menu > Version Information.
The following operating environment is required to run this software.
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition / Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- 32-bit only - 64-bit not supported
- Not compatible with Apple Mac
- Pentium III 500MHz or higher (Recommended: Pentium III 1.0GHz or higher)
- 256MB or more (Recommended: 512MB or more)
- Hard Disk
- 100MB or more of available hard disk space
- Display capability of 1024 x 768 resolution
- 16-bit color (65536 colors) or higher
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later pre-installed
- USB/SD Card-accessible interface
- Google Maps-capable Internet environment
AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z120BT, AVIC-Z110BT, AVIC-X940BT, AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-X9310BT, AVIC-X920BT, AVIC-X910BT, AVIC-X9115BT, AVIC-X710BT, AVIC-X7115BT, AVIC-U220, AVIC-U310BT, AVIC-F90BT, AVIC-F900BT, AVIC-F700BT, AVIC-7010BT, and AVIC-500BT.
©2012 Pioneer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Note: AVIC FEEDS is not a function of navigation. It is not covered by a warranty and is subject to termination without notice. Specifications and design subject to modification without notice. Google Maps™ is copyright Google. Goog411 service is subject to limitation, modification and/or termination by Google without notice at any time