In-Dash DVD Multimedia Navigation Receiver
- 7" Motorized Touch Screen Display in 1DIN Chassis
- "iBus" iPod Direct Control (Audio and Video) (CD-I200 Required)
- Bluetooth® Adapter Ready (CD-BTB200 Required)
The Revolution Goes On — the Latest GPS Navigation Systems from Pioneer
Pioneer's AVIC-N4 further improves your driving experience with a multitude of advanced features. The unit keeps drivers better informed — and entertained — with detailed map information for wider area, intuitive touch panel operation, GUI with improved visibility, and CD and/or DVD playback. Additionally, the system is ready to deliver detailed traffic information for major cities in conjunction with the XM NavTraffic service and an optional XM Radio tuner. Click here to check out a demo of the AVIC-N4 in action!
Find the Perfect Route
The Pioneer AVIC-N4 in-dash navigation system comes with two DVD-ROMs containing a massive Tele Atlas database, enabling the unit to provide a gigantic network of turn-by-turn routable roads. Within seconds, the unit’s extremely fast processor calculates multiple routes and provides directions to destinations via the graphic map interface and voice guidance. In addition, you’ll have access to 12-million points of interest throughout the
Big Screen, Compact Chassis.
The AVIC-N4 packs big features into a “single-DIN” size that can fit into most vehicles (kit may be required). The 7" TFT display is bright and easy to read, and features touch screen operation so it's simple and easy use. And the integration gets even better with the AVIC-N4’s multi-color illumination, which gives you the ability to match the interface to the colors of your dashboard, or your mood.
Connect and Direct Your iPod®*
How much music and video can you bring to your AVIC-N4? That depends on how deep your iPod® library is. In addition to the built-in arsenal of multimedia playback options, Pioneer iPod-ready navigation systems like the AVIC-N4 make integrating your iPod® simple with the optional CD-I200 iPod® Direct Control cable. And control of your iPod® music and video library is quick and seamless via touch screen control of the intuitive graphic menu. Once you try the AVIC-N4’s iPod® playback, you’ll be using it to play all of the songs, podcasts, and videos you can get your hands on.
Go Wireless with Bluetooth**
It’s time to put that phone down. Thanks to the optional CD-BTB200 Bluetooth adapter, you can make and receive phone calls hands-free when you sync a compatible Bluetooth-enabled cell phone to your AVIC-N4. Once you’re connected, during a call you simply talk into the unit's included microphone while listening through your in-car speakers. To make calling even more convenient, for certain compatible Bluetooth-enabled cell phones you can copy and store your numbers from the cell phone to your AVIC-N4’s internal phone book. Once you’re set up, you may never have to lay a finger on your cell phone to make a call in your vehicle again.
Add the optional XM NavTraffic™*** service to the AVIC-N4, and you’ll be one step ahead of traffic every time. Using the GEX-P10XMT XM NavTraffic™ Satellite Radio Tuner, traffic information is provided through a continuous broadcast. The AVIC-N4’s intelligent navigation will alert you of traffic jams and provide alternate routes. And with XM’s satellite radio service, you’ll be able to enjoy a great selection of music, talk, and sports channels with loads of exclusive content. Being aware of traffic has never been easier.
*** Requires XM radio subscription and XM NavTraffic™ service subscriptions sold separately.XM NavTraffic - Not currently available in Canada.
Do not use your AVIC-N4 while driving if doing so will divert your attention in any way from the safe operation of your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules. In some states certain operations of your AVIC-N4 while driving may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must be obeyed.
*The AVIC-N4 and CD-I200 connector are compatible with third generation iPods® and newer featuring the dock connector.
**Optional CD-BTB200 adapter required.
***Requires XM radio subscription and XM NavTraffic™ service subscriptions sold separately. XM NavTraffic - Not currently available in Canada.
*The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. © Bluetooth SIG, Inc. 2006
* iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* XM Satellite Radio and XM NavTraffic ™, are subscription services not affiliated with Pioneer Electronics - service is available only in certain locations within the continental U.S. and Canada. More information is available at www.xmradio.ca.
* Sirius Satellite Radio is a subscription service not affiliated with Pioneer Electronics - service is available only in the 48 continental U.S. states (not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories) and Canada. More information is available at www.siriuscanada.ca.
- 7 inch / 16:9
- 336,960 (1,440 x 234)
- Customize Screen Availability, 12 Navi, 15 A/V Built-in
- Brightness, Contrast, Color, Hue, Dimmer Settings
- Motorized Open/Close
- 1 (DVD)
- MP3 (CD/DVD)
Supertuner (AM/FM Radio)
- Supertuner IIID
- Selectable (4-Step)
Digital Radio Capability
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Optional CD-BTB200
iPod Control Capability
- &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;iBus&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; Direct Control (CD-I200 Required) with Full Touchscreen Control
- Yes with Full Touchscreen Control
- Located on Hideaway Box
- 1 (AV1)
- 1 (Rear Out)
- Tri-Zone (Front/Rear/Navi)
- MOSFET 50W x 4
- 22W x 4
- EEQ (3-Band Parametric)
- 3 Mode
- 50/80/125Hz, -12dB/Oct.
- 50/80/125Hz, -18dB/Oct., +/-12dB
- 3 pair (Front, Rear, Sub/Non-Fading)
- 2.2V, 1k Ohm
- Optional (CD-SR11, CD-RV1)
- 7&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; x 2&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; x 6-1/2&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;
- 1 Year